Last Updated Nov. 10, 2009
Player agrees with game rules issued and modified from time to time by the WAR2 operations team as well as other related rules, and accepts and uses products and services in accordance with these rules.
I. Account Management
1. Commanders, cities, unions, banners and officers shall not possess vulgar or illegal names.
2. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances, maliciously use the account to break game rules, or the WAR2 operations team might temporarily ban or permanently remove your account.
3. Accounts whose player’s Reputation is less than or equal to 100 and do not login to the Game for 7 consecutive days will be removed automatically; Accounts whose player’s Reputation is from 100 to 2,000, including 2,000, and do not login to the Game for 14 consecutive days will be removed automatically; Accounts whose player’s Reputation is from 2,000 to 10,000, including 10,000, and do not login to the Game for 21 consecutive days will be removed automatically; Accounts whose player’s Reputation is from 10,000 to 100,000, including 100,000, do not login to the Game for consecutive 28 days will be removed automatically; and accounts whose player’s Reputation is more than 100,000 do not login to the Game for consecutive 60 days will be removed automatically.
1. Players are encouraged to report bugs to the WAR2 operation team.
2. Player accounts will be removed if they exploit bugs.
3. The WAR2 operations team has the right to take corrective actions, for example shutting down servers or rolling back game data to rectify critical bugs.
III. Third-party Software
1. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances, use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, MODs or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the WAR2 experience, or the WAR2 operations team might temporarily ban or permanently remove your account.
IV. Code of Conduct
1. The Player agrees with game rules issued and modified from time to time by the WAR2 operations team as well as other related rules, and accepts and uses products and services in accordance with these rules. Players shall not use products or services or take part in activities by any unjust or unfair means.
2. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances,
a) hack the game server, game database server, game registration and login server, official website server or game forum server;
b) in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the Game;
c) use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, MODs or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the WAR2 experience;
d) modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Game in any way not expressly authorized;
e) exploit or spread game bugs; or
f) facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Game or the Service, including without limitation (a) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, the Service; and (
b) any connection using programs or tools not expressly approved.
3. Players shall be responsible for account and password disclosure due to personal negligence.
4. Players shall use products and services in an individual name and shall not be for any commercial purpose.
5. Players shall take charge of activities and events occurred under their accounts, comply with laws, rules and regulations in connection with online information publishing, as well as widely applicable Internet ethics, and be responsible for what they publish. In particular, Players shall not publish information in relation to the following aspects:
a) Opposing constitutional principles;
b) Endangering national security, disclosing national secrets, overthrowing national sovereign or destroying national unity;
c) Damaging national credit or profit;
d) Stirring up ethnic feud or discrimination;
e) Violating national religious policies or disseminating evil cults or superstitions;
f) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order or demolishing social stability;
g) Spreading obscene, erotic, gambling, violence, murder, horrible or abetment information;
h) Humiliating, slandering, or infringing others;
i) Containing other inhibitory information;
j) Infringing intellectual property rights or public or private rights of any third party;
k) Offending common morals and conventions; and
l) Advertising unless otherwise licensed by WAR2 operation team.
6. Accounts and roles of Players and nicknames in Game forum shall not fall into any above item either.
V. Account Suspension/Deletion
1. Warning: Players who behave inappropriately may be warned
2. Muted: Players who behave inappropriately may be muted in chat channel
3. Deprivation: Players who behave inappropriately may have illegal gains removed.
4. Suspension: Players who behave inappropriately may be temporarily banned
5. Remove Account: Players who behave inappropriately may have their accounts permanently removed.
This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement by terminating the Account. In the event that you terminate or breach this Agreement, you will forfeit your right to any and all payments you may have made. You agree and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which were pre-paid on behalf of the Account prior to any termination of this Agreement. The WAR2 operations team may terminate this Agreement with or without notice by terminating the Account as set forth in Section V.
VII. Force Majeure
The WAR2 operations team shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of WiSTONE, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond WiSTONE’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
VIII. Intellectual Property
All copyrights and patent rights of all information, material and techniques (including software), trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights are owned by WiSTONE ENTERTAINMENT CO. LTD. WAR2 official products and services are provided for individual Players for non-commercial purposes. Any party shall not modify, copy, spread, send, display, execute, issue, license, transfer or sell any concerning information, material, software, products or services, or produce derivative works unless otherwise authorized by the official or its obliged in advance. On the condition that a Player fails to comply with the above regulation, the official may immediately stop providing products or services for the Player and the Player must destroy all acquired concerning information, material, software or products at once.
VIII. Rule Interpretation and Modification
The WAR2 operations team reserves the right of construing, modifying and adding Game rules, which will take effect at the time of their being announced.